The new DENSO® spark plug GE2-3 was specially developed for use in state-of-the-art engine applications and, with its unique iridium alloy on the center and ground electrode, is ideally suited for operation with natural and special gases. The new designed, protruding ground electrode with copper core provides improved heat dissipation and reduces wear on the electrode base material, resulting in increased electrical and mechanical strength and service life. The longer insulator design also offers the best protection against flashovers.
- Longer insulator design offers best flashover protection
- Suppression of electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- The ground electrode with copper core increases the electrical and mechanical load capacity
- J-type electrode design for enhanced combustion
- Advanced spark erosion resistance
The DENSO® spark plug GI3-4, for years an exclusively made product for engine manufacturers like ROLLS ROYCE® and WÄRTSILÄ®, is now available for the gas engine aftermarket. Provided with all positive characteristics of the IRIDIUM SAVER PERFORMER family, the Cross Groove design, the 360° laser welding and iridium/platinum alloy on center and ground electrode, this spark plug type is one more DENSO® product standing for high quality and long life.
MOTORTECH is pleased to offer the DENSO® GK3-7 Iridium Saver Spark Plug and rubber boot kit for CUMMINS® ISL-G gas engines. This protective rubber boot insulates the spark plug from the harsh environment. Combined with the reliable, long lasting Iridium Saver Spark Plug, this kit is the perfect combination for CUMMINS® natural gas engines.
- Unique iridium alloy
- 360° laser welding
- Highly reliable monolithic resistor
- Special nickel plating with better corrosive resistance
- High dielectic ceramics