MOTORTECH sensor harnesses are individually designed for use on MAN® gas engines. The harnesses are completely prewired and equipped with all sensors required to measure the relevant operating data of the engine. To transfer the measured values to the master control, a matching connecting harness is plugged to the main connector of the sensor harness.
- Prewired harness with engine specific layout
- Sensors for measuring of following values: 1)
– Oil pressure and temperature
– Coolant pressure and temperature
– Manifold pressure and temperature
– Engine speed
- Including all brackets and adaptors for mounting harness and sensors
- Connecting harness to master control
1) Number and type of sensors may vary due to different engine models.
Consult your nearest MOTORTECH sales partner for specification of sensor harnesses for WOODWARD® L-/ProAct Series.