MOTORTECH stainless steel, vibration resistant rail assembly will withstand any harsh environment commonly found in the oil & gas industry. The proven design is made for engine manufacturers and the global aftermarket. Do not go low-tech and take the risk of engine down time because of equipment being under repair. Eliminate the need for constant rewiring, connector exchanges or straightening out weak and bent aluminum wiring rails.
- Made of stainless steel which performs better than aluminum in harsh environments (and where operators use any kind of equipment to hold or stand on)
- Made to perfectly fit the application
- Rigid military style connectors are securely fastened into the stainless steel rail
- Rails are filled with special foam to ensure that all wires are separated from ground and will not vibrate and eventually short out to ground
- Water proof design – built to last in uncovered environment
- Repairable by MOTORTECH’s assigned distributors in the event of mechanically damage