New Static Air/Gas Mixers (P/N 30.49.xxx.xx) - Replacement for Static Air/Gas Mixers (P/N 30.46.xxx.xx)
The MOTORTECH static venturi air/gas mixers (P/N 30.49.xxx.xx) are the newest variants of the existing air/gas mixer product series (P/N 30.46.xxx.xx). They have been designed to replace all variants of P/N 30.46.xxx.xx with immediate effect. The new air/gas mixers are available in series 100-60, 140-80 and 200-120 and can be easily adapted to their respective application by using different sized flow bodies. In addition to the flow bodies, a variety of accessories including gas adjustment screws and inlet and outlet flanges are available. This allows users to create mixing systems suitable for multiple installation environments.
Features & Advantages
- Use for a wide range of gas types: natural gas, landfill gas, sewage gas, biogas, mining gas, wood gas…
- Reduced number of parts delivers a 30% weight reduction over the previous version.
- One-piece flow bodies reduce cost and installation time
- Two gauge ports for gas pressure measurement and impulse line connection
- Full compatibility with VariFuel2/2+ and VariFuel3 inlet and outlet flanges
- Casted housing and inlet parts
- Premium quality materials
If you would like to learn more about the Static Air/Gas Mixers and how it will enhance your gas engine applications, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org