The new designed, protruding ground electrode with copper core provides improved heat dissipation and reduces wear on the electrode base material, resulting in increased electrical and mechanical strength and service life. The longer insulator design also offers the best protection against flashovers.
- Longer insulator design offers best flashover protection
- Suppression of electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- The ground electrode with copper core increases the electrical and mechanical load capacity
- J-type electrode design for enhanced combustion
- Advanced spark erosion resistance