Data Protection Information for Applicants in Accordance with Article 13 DS-GVO
Data protection information for applicants in accordance with Art. 13 DSGVO
As part of the application process, we will process your personal data for the purpose of initiating an employment relationship. Due to the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), we are obliged to inform you in accordance with Art. 13 et seq. DSGVO about the following:
Person responsible for the collection and processing of your data:
Managing Director: Markus Kruse
Phone: +49 5141 9399 0
Contact details of our data protection officer:
Projekt 29 GmbH & Co. KG
- Your data will be collected and processed as part of the recruitment process or initiation of the employment relationship.
- The required data includes in particular your master data (especially first and last name, name affixes, nationality), your contact data (especially private address, mobile and landline number, e-mail address), other data (e.g. skill data, social data, bank details, special health data and, if applicable, previous convictions).
- Your personal data is collected directly from you. However, due to legal requirements, your data may also be collected from other sources, such as an employment agency or from publicly available sources (e.g. professional networks).
- Within our company, your personal data will be disclosed only to those persons who need it to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations, such as the HR department, the accounting department, the specialist department, the works council or the representative for the severely disabled.
- Within our group of companies, your data will be transferred to certain companies if they perform data processing tasks centrally for the companies affiliated in the group (e.g. payroll accounting, disposal of files).
- Purpose and legal basis
The data processing serves to initiate an employment relationship. The relevant legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 b) DS-GVO in conjunction with. § Section 26 (1) BDSG. We may process your data on the basis of your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a) DSGVO if, for example, you consent to a longer storage of your data for inclusion in an applicant pool. Where necessary, we also process your data on the basis of Art. 6 (1) f) DS-GVO in order to protect legitimate interests of us or of third parties (e.g. public authorities). This applies in particular within the Group for purposes of Group management, internal communication and other administrative purposes.
Insofar as special categories of personal data are processed pursuant to Art. 9 (1) DS-GVO, it serves the exercise of rights or the fulfillment of legal obligations arising from labor law, social security law and social protection. This is done on the basis of Art. 9 (2) b) DS-GVO in conjunction with. § Section 26 (3) BDSG.In addition, the processing of special categories of personal data may be based on consent pursuant to Art. 9 (2) a) DS-GVO in conjunction with. § Section 26 (2) BDSG.
If we want to process your personal data for a purpose not mentioned above, we will inform you in advance.
- We do not use any data for profiling (scoring) for the initiation of the employment relationship as part of the application process.
- If your job application is rejected, the data you submitted will be deleted six months after notification of the rejection. This does not apply if longer storage is necessary due to legal requirements (for example, the duty of proof under the General Equal Treatment Act) or if you have expressly consented to longer storage in our database of interested parties.
- You have the right to information about the data stored about you. Under certain conditions, you can request the correction or deletion of your data. You may also have the right to restrict the processing of your data and the right to receive the data you have provided in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
Right of objection and revocation
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data without giving reasons with effect for the future.
If we process your data to protect legitimate interests, you may object to this processing on grounds relating to your particular situation. We will then no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the handling of your personal data with the above-mentioned data protection officer or the data protection supervisory authority. The supervisory authority responsible for you is
The State Commissioner for Data Protection of Lower Saxony
Phone: +49 (0511) 120 45 00
Fax: +49 (0511) 120 45 99
The provision of personal data is necessary for the initiation of an employment relationship If we do not receive the required data, you cannot participate in our application process.