Ignition controllers are subjected to extreme loads and must fulfill a wide range of technical requirements under very tough conditions. Parts that are constantly under stress will wear out and tend to fail.
Based on years of technical experience MOTORTECH offers a repair and overhaul service for almost all popular ignition controllers in the field.
Complete Repair and Overhaul of:
- ALTRONIC® D.I.S. series
- ALTRONIC® DISN series
- ALTRONIC® CPU95 series
- ALTRONIC® CPU2000 series
- CATERPILLAR® ignition controllers for G3300 & G3400 series gas engines
- All FAIRBANKS MORSE® ignition controllers 1)
- All MOTORTECH ignition controllers
- WAUKESHA® CEC series
- WAUKESHA® IPM-Diagnostic
- All WOODWARD® ignition controllers
1) Please note that due to difficulties in obtaining spare parts for FAIRBANKS MORSE® ignition controllers, we reserve the right to refuse repairs if sent in units are in a condition that is too poor for repair or overhaul. No warranty can generally be assumed for repairs of FAIRBANKS MORSE® ignition controllers carried out by MOTORTECH.
MOTORTECH also offers a flat rate program for the repair and overhaul of the VariFuel2 air/gas mixers. Sent gas mixers are completely dismantled during the revision process and all components are thoroughly cleaned and tested. During subsequent assembly, defective or worn components are replaced. A final function test and a leakage test guarantee further faultless operation for a long time. As part of plant maintenance, this service is also available for functioning gas mixers to ensure continued operation.
Complete Repair and Overhaul of VariFuel2/VariFuel2+ Air/Gas Mixers:
- Series 100-50
- Series 100-60
- Series 140-65
- Series 140-80
- Series 200-100
- Series 200-120
- Series 250-150
- Series 300-190
- Series 350-225