- Easy to install
- Cleans and maintains coolant system from rust and contaminants
- Increases water pump life
- Reduces coolant deposits and increases cylinder head efficiency and life
- Stainless steel filter elements can be cleaned – NO WASTE
- Visual flow indicator (stationary applications)
- Easy to service – decreases maintenance cost
- Filter micron rating:
standard – 50 micron
optional – 25 micron
- Flow rate up to 30 GPM
- Inhibits electro-chemical degradation of engine components. An industrial gas engine has the characteristics of a large battery when coolant is circulated through the engine block. Contaminants and suspended solids in the coolant act as a conductor, which more readily allows current to flow throughout the engine block, which degrades EPDM, buna, rubber, viton, and soft metal or alloy components / water pump bearings, impellers, etc.
- Cleaned coolant inhibits corrosion on engine components such as cylinder heads, cylinder liners and seals, water pump impellers and bearings, etc.
- Prevents “flash-off” in the cylinder heads when engine has an emergency stop; as the coolant can properly dissipate thermal loads
- Inhibits scale deposits on all coolant passages and interior thermal surfaces of the engine block.