In order to strengthen our service team in Germany we are looking for an experienced full-time Service Technician (m/f/d) with relevant technical experience.
- Reconditioning, installations, maintenance, repairs and optimization of the objects (in CHP, gas engines, special machines) using innovative technology
- Worldwide initial commissioning of gas engines in the field of MOTORTECH system components with training of the operating personnel
- Participation in project tenders as well as adaption of the control systems and instrumentation of switchgears to customer-specific requirements and support of the sales department
- Successfully completed training and/or technician in the field of electrical engineering/electronics/plant electronics
- Experience in the service sector
- Practical knowledge in the fields of electrical engineering, control engineering (S5 and/or S7) or plant engineering.
- Experience in the fields of analog and digital circuit technology and data bus systems as well as hardware knowledge of electronic components
- Confident working according to drawing.
- High willingness to travel at home and abroad
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Independent and responsible working
- Strong commitment and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility and resilience
- Confident knowledge of the German and English language, both written and spoken
- Car Drivers License
We offer you an attractive job in an international environment with generous professional training and an appropriate salary.
Attn Mrs. Daniela Holzhauer