To support our international, dynamic team, we are looking for a Quality Management Officer (m/f/d) for our headquarter in Celle, Germany, to start as soon as possilbe on a full-time basis.
- Implementation of all QM measures in accordance with ISO 9001 as per valid revision
- Coordination of all measures for the care, improvement and maintenance of the QM system
- Planning, implementation and monitoring of quality assurance procedures and processes
- Planning and monitoring of new articles (initial sample process)
- Supporting other departments in quality assurance tasks using quality engineering methods and procedures.
- Planning, execution and support of internal and external audits, as well as supplier development
- Creation, maintenance and approval of quality agreements with suppliers
- Preparation of management reviews for presentation to the management
- Initiation and supervision of process quality improvement projects
- Verifiable professional training/studies in the above-mentioned field
- Several years of professional experience in the industrial environment in the area of quality
- Extensive knowledge - 5Why, 8D, PDCA, FMEA, etc.
- Experience in supplier development and evaluation
- ERP/SAP experience
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Experience as auditor for quality management systems
- Additional language skills (Spanish, French, Russian or Chinese)
Attn Mrs. Daniela Holzhauer