To support our team, we are looking for a production employee (m/f/d) in the turning department as soon as possible.
- Independently set up and operate a wide variety of processing machines in the conventional area for metalworking – turning, milling, sawing, etc.
- Manufacturing of individual parts and series
- Work according to and with technical drawings
- Independent testing of parts according to QS guidelines
- Machine responsibility including maintenance on the machine used
- Loading of CNC machines with inserts
- Various activities according to instructions by skilled workers (m/f/d)
- Completed training as a cutting machine operator (m/f/d) specializing in turning technology, milling technology, precision mechanic (m/f/d) or comparable training is desirable
- High level of quality awareness
- Independent and responsible way of working
- Willingness to work in 2 shifts
Attn Mrs. Karen Lohse