To strengthen our team we are looking for a part-time or full-time (30–40 hours/week) Junior Project Manager (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
- You strengthen the project management department and are a contact person for project teams in our research and development department
- You report to the senior project managers and support them in coordinating all processes from planning to timely implementation
- You ensure punctual processing by tracking fixed appointments and reporting new difficulties as well as the achieved results
We are looking forward to your contribution and involvement in the progression of project tracking procedures and offer you a chance to develop into a Senior-Project Manager in this position.
- Completed vocational training or studies, preferably in a technical area
- Good technical understanding in at least one of these areas: Electrical engineering (circuit development), IT (embedded software, real-time control), mechatronics (stepper motors, BLDC), constructive design (heat dissipation), as well as the interest in acquiring knowledge of other areas
- Certification in project management (e.g. IPMA)
- Professional experience in project management is of advantage
- Basic knowledge of MS-project and resource planning is desirable
- Basic knowledge of business administration
- Independent and structured mode of operation
- Strong communication skills and assertiveness
- Sound command of written and spoken German and English (level B2 desirable, combined with the willingness to reach level C1)
Attn Mrs. Daniela Holzhauer