To support our team we are looking for the next possible date for a Cutting Machine Operator (m/f/d) CNC Milling.
- Independent programming and setting up of CNC machines
- Manufacturing of individual parts and series
- Work according to and with technical drawings
- Independent testing of parts according to QS guidelines
- Tool presettings
- Setting up and operating a wide variety of processing machines in the conventional area for metal processing such as turning, milling, sawing, etc.
- Machine responsibility including maintenance on the machine used
- Successfully completed training as a cutting machine operator specializing in milling technology, precision mechanic (m/f/d) or a similar qualification
- Confident handling of CNC-controlled machines
- High level of quality awareness
- Independent and responsible way of working
- Willingness to work in 2 shifts
- Experience with Fanuc-controlled systems
Attn Mrs. Karen Lohse