To support the current sales force team in our New Orleans office we are looking for an Technical Field Service Training Manager (m/f/d).
The Technical Field Service Manager is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction on all levels of business by providing on-site and phone troubleshooting, repair, equipment modifications, installation and sales support of various mobile power generation equipment and mobile heaters. This position is responsible for providing mission critical equipment support and service.
- Provide technical support, setup and assistance to customers.
- Assist in site certification, operation and EPA testing.
- Assist with the development and distribution of service and parts bulletins to notify customers of product changes or issues.
- Assist sales managers and rep groups with new customer product training.
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships with customers’ branch, district, and regional sales and service managers.
- Coordinate customer calls with regional sales managers to ensure needs of all customers in the territories are met.
- Provide technical support and additional company presence at national and regional industry trade shows.
- Provide sales support through assisting customers in determining correct equipment for their needs.
- Provide technical input and design ideas to engineering during new product initiation and existing product improvements.
- Provide feedback from the field to Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Technical support regarding competitor product.
- Provide written weekly reports to manager covering accounts visited, service schools provided, product issues/ concerns, possible sales opportunities, and competitor information.
- Assist Service Training and Technical Publications with manual content and reviews for accuracy.
- Evaluate Engineering Change Requests (ECR’s) and Engineering Change Notices (ECN’s) to determine the need for new service parts.
Was wir erwarten:
- Associate’s Degree in in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Advanced knowledge of Engine maintenance and troubleshooting of natural gas fuel systems;
- Working knowledge of mechanical design, AC and DC circuitry, power generation, wiring schematics, and connection diagrams;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, the ability to make independent decisions, and work with minimal supervision;
- Spark Ignited knowledge
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Up to 80% travel and valid Driver’s License required.
Von Vorteil sind:
- Experience and sound knowledge of power generation; light tower, pumps and heating products.
- Experienced in Electronics, Electromechanical Technology;
- Previous experience using SAP or equivalent ERP.
MOTORTECH Americas LLC
Attn Mr. Bradley Dorigatti