In order to strengthen our sales team in North America we are looking for an experienced full-time Account Manager (m/f/d).
As an Account Manager, you will have the responsibility to lead some of MOTORTECH’s most important clients to achieve short and long-range strategic objectives through successful planning and execution of sales strategies for MOTORTECH’s Gas Engine Ignition and Control Systems. You will have responsibility in managing several OEM and Key Account Customers. This position will report to the Director, North American Business Development for MOTORTECH Americas LLC.
- Develop and lead an aggressive and comprehensive sales strategy to support the company’s objectives and business plans, including consistent growth and profitability through product introduction and brand recognition.
- Develop tactical sales plans with short and long term objectives for assigned accounts.
- Establish goals, measure results, evaluate resources and put development plans in place as needed.
- Work with clients to develop sales and promotional opportunities to generate revenue.
- Grow sales of existing and new products by strengthening account relationships.
- Provide product knowledge training to all levels of the customers organization.
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships with customers operational, sales and service managers and support staff.
- Coordinate calls with MOTORTECH staff to ensure needs of all customers training and product concerns are met
- Provide support and additional company presence at national and regional industry trade shows
- Provide feedback from the field to Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Technical support teams regarding competitive product
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
Was wir erwarten:
- Practical knowledge in the fields of mechanical design, AC and DC circuitry, gas compression, power generation along with the ability to read wiring and connection drawings.
- Ability to develop and foster business relationships
- Detailed, focused and excellent organization skills
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial culture
- Ability to convert metrics into meaningful information
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with initiative and vision; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office with strong skills in Excel
- Experience with reciprocating natural gas engine driven compressor and generator applications
- Advanced knowledge of stationary industrial natural gas engines along with troubleshooting of ignition and control systems
- Minimum 3 years of experience with gas engine ignition and control systems
- Valid Drivers License
- 50% Travel
z.Hd. Frau Karen Lohse