1. Name and Contact Details of the Body Responsible for Data Processing
Phone: +49 5141 9399 0
Fax: +49 5141 9399 99
Managing Director: Markus Kruse
2. Data Protection Officer of the Company
Project 29 GmbH & Co. KG
3. Categories of Personal Data
We collect the following information from you:
- Surname, first name
- Company affiliation
- E-mail address
- Phone number(s)
If you do not consent to the collection of this data, you may not visit our site.
4. Purpose and Legal Basis of the Processing
The data collection is done for the purpose of protecting our employees and tracing chains of infection in connection with Covid-19.
The legal basis for the processing is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
5. Transmission of Data to Third Parties
Your data will only be transmitted to the respective responsible health authority for the purposes mentioned. Your data will only be passed on to third parties on the basis of the above-mentioned legal basis. They will not be used for advertising purposes.
6. Duration of Storage
The data will be kept for a period of three weeks after the last contact with you and destroyed after one month at the latest.
7. Your Data Subject Rights
As a data subject according to DS-GVO you have the following rights:
- Right to information
- Right of rectification
- Right to cancellation or limitation of processing
- Right to appeal to a supervisory authority
The supervisory authority responsible for us is:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection of Lower Saxony