Qualified IT Specialists implement customers´ expert requirements into complex hard- and software systems. They analyze, plan and realize information and telecommunication based technical systems, modify existing systems or set up new IT installations. They are available for the users´ specific technical advice, service and training. These specialists design and realise complex systems of IT technology.
Based on customer requirements they also install cross-linked systems incl. all hard and software components, they can find, analyze and repair incurred defaults systematically by using modern expert and diagnose systems.
Duration: 3 years
- IT administration and support
- Planning and implementation of system- and server solutions
- Involvememt in IT projects and takeover responsibility for partial / smaller projects
- IT procurement and requirement analyses
- Technical service of ERP system
- Training of staff, compilation of training documentation
- IT administration tasks
- Documentation of IT processes
- Team spirit, resilience, quality driven, flexibility
- Structured intellectual power
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Driver´s license & car of advantage
Attn Mrs. Mona Virchow